Jump to content Jump to content

HELP PLEASE, Logitech wheel or xbox controller not working on stage rally events

Pezza1784

Hi guys

My knowledge base on my series x and gaming is limited and i play off and on. However my logitech wheel, pedal and shifter set up on my x box series x will not work on any timed rally event in dirt 2.0. it works fine in all rally cross events and in free roam. i have tried switching from wheel to xbox controller as this has sorted issue before but the xbox controller is having the same issues. All buttons work on both set ups just not any car controls.

i have tried re calibrating wheel and controls , switching xbox off and on, resetting router(xbox is all hard wired to router). i don't have this problem when playing Forza 4 or 5.

Also i have had messages in game asking for me to sign into xbox live which i don't get what this means, i have a games pass ultimate subscription and not a xbox live gold subscription ,is this whats causing the issue? I purchased dirt 2.0 ages ago from microsoft store . I'm not sure if this was done on on my old live gold account or games pass, or if theses subscriptions are nothing to do with Microsoft store. this is were i start getting a bit confused with it all.

Any Advice greatly appreciated 

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2022 at 4:18 PM, Pezza1784 said:

Hi guys

My knowledge base on my series x and gaming is limited and i play off and on. However my logitech wheel, pedal and shifter set up on my x box series x will not work on any timed rally event in dirt 2.0. it works fine in all rally cross events and in free roam. i have tried switching from wheel to xbox controller as this has sorted issue before but the xbox controller is having the same issues. All buttons work on both set ups just not any car controls.

i have tried re calibrating wheel and controls , switching xbox off and on, resetting router(xbox is all hard wired to router). i don't have this problem when playing Forza 4 or 5.

Also i have had messages in game asking for me to sign into xbox live which i don't get what this means, i have a games pass ultimate subscription and not a xbox live gold subscription ,is this whats causing the issue? I purchased dirt 2.0 ages ago from microsoft store . I'm not sure if this was done on on my old live gold account or games pass, or if theses subscriptions are nothing to do with Microsoft store. this is were i start getting a bit confused with it all.

Any Advice greatly appreciated 

I DON'T understand if you solved your problems