Jump to content Jump to content

Xbox One - Super Hero Achievement

jennyannem

• Social Media & Community Team

Hi all!

We apologise for the problems with the 'Super Hero' achievement on Xbox One.

If this achievement won't unlock there's a few things you can try here. If you have already done this then please complete the survey here if you are still having issues.

@jennyannem 
It's obvious you guys realise that this is an issue across the board for all Xbox One users, it has previously been stated that you believe this to be an issue at the Microsoft side of the achievement system.
I have a couple of follow up questions though:

The links you have posted go to a support support thread that concentrates on checking the sync, for example if the achievement is in the Done...Unlocking state on the console or if the achievement is unlocked but the GS has not been added.
The issue with this is that (for me) the achievement tracker always starts at 0% and then jumps to 100%/Done...Unlocking and back to 0% again, it appears that it jumps to 100% once I have been on track long enough for it to go up by 1% (6 minutes) so does that not mean there is something within the game itself that isn't working quite right?

The survey that they suggest there is basically us as users logging the issue with MS, I have been through the issue with the guys on support chat a couple of times and essentially got no resolution to the issue. Have you logged this with MS as an official support ticket yourselves?
Surely it would be better for the CM devs to talk to the tech guys at MS to get to the bottom of the issue?

As far as I know there are currently 2 people that have somehow unlocked this achievement - "Chechnyan Racer" and "DeadlyWilly76" - info taken from http://www.trueachievements.com/a202090/f1-super-hero-achievement.htm (right hand side says which site users have unlocked it)
Could yourselves or MS see how they were able to do it?

I know I have gone on a bit so this will be my last question for now, has anyone in your office been able to unlock this achievement in testing? I think you can start up a time trial and idle the Xbox for 10 hours for the tracker to count and am surprised this never came up in your office before.

You can see what the TrueAchievements.com community have tried to do to rectify it in the comments here http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=897139#vch

I will leave it there and look forward to your response on the above, thanks in advance

Hi @DarrenAH,

Thanks for providing us with that information, we'll have a look and investigate. We are in dialogue with Microsoft about this issue, and these are the steps they've suggested for now. We're continuing to investigate the issue.

DarrenAH said:
@jennyannem 
Thanks for the quick response, I have linked this thread into the TA comments section for the rest of the users on there to keep up to date with progression, I assume this will be the best thread looking for updates on this issue?
Yes, any updates will be to this thread :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi @DarrenAH,

Thanks for providing us with that information, we'll have a look and investigate. We are in dialogue with Microsoft about this issue, and these are the steps they've suggested for now. We're continuing to investigate the issue.
That is not really answering questions. But hope you will answer this one. When did Microsoft suggest those steps? Please exact day as from early September till now (but 2 weeks ago last contact) I have let Microsoft know the steps don't work. Have 3 times filled in the Survey on the Xbox page (first time early September). It's funny to see that CM is stupid enough to take over false claims. On indeed TA.com is very clear that what Microsoft says not works for this.

Anyway it start getting rediculous. Almost 6 months and still broken. We have 6 months time to cancel a buy of a faulty product. Guess I gonna make use of that Customer Law. As I think that also CM is not fully honest.

Archived