Jump to content Jump to content

Moving this community??

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Willams00Sam said:

And fair enough to. Their support is as good as the support here. 

s**t house. 

it appears since EA took over the majority of support from codemasters it went downhill...

at least from what I can read previously and historically, at least support here was visible... until it got shifted over to the EA site. 😅

1 hour ago, mcavallier said:

it appears since EA took over the majority of support from codemasters it went downhill...

at least from what I can read previously and historically, at least support here was visible... until it got shifted over to the EA site. 😅

There hasn’t been support here for a long time. Even before EA took over. 

App based games are scams. 

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Willams00Sam said:

There hasn’t been support here for a long time. Even before EA took over. 

App based games are scams. 

Really? well I guess I haven't been here long then. 😅

Anyway, have you been looking through this place since a while ago? You don't have many posts, so how did you know that official support is little?

are you an old member, and made a new account or something?

also, well I agree that a lot of mobile freemium games are money grabbers by design, although the paid ones are not so much a money grab, because they don't prioritize in-app purchases by design. 🤔💡

13 hours ago, mcavallier said:

Really? well I guess I haven't been here long then. 😅

Anyway, have you been looking through this place since a while ago? You don't have many posts, so how did you know that official support is little?

are you an old member, and made a new account or something?

also, well I agree that a lot of mobile freemium games are money grabbers by design, although the paid ones are not so much a money grab, because they don't prioritize in-app purchases by design. 🤔💡

you ask too many questions. 

• Haha 1