Sign in to follow this  

Spam?

It's been a recurring problem here for months. Addressing it effectively doesn't appear to be a high priority.

Operator1 said:

It's been a recurring problem here for months. Addressing it effectively doesn't appear to be a high priority.

We're trying to address it as effectively as we can.

Happy to be of help if I can. Being in a different time zone(Australia) may be of use. Realise I'm quite new here, because my community has only just started with a Codemasters product, but been an admin for OnlineRacingAustralasia for many years, so far from new to the admin side of things.

Not wanting, just offering.

Operator1 said:

We're trying to address it as effectively as we can.

So I see...

Thanks                             

Gone now :)                                                                    

Sorry guys for the spam, it's very irritating. Whenever I'm online and I see the spam bots I remove them as soon as I can but obviously I can't be around 24/7.

Once again, just offering, I'm usually on about 5-6 hours prior to when MBKF1 made this post. I'm happy to get rid of the suckers as soon as they arrive. Seems to be around the same time as I come on.

Oh and I won't be going away for a fair while either. Our community is quite heavily into Dirt Rally now, with Community Events virtually non-stop.

Can a simple character filter be implemented to stop this weird nonsense crap being posted ?