Sign in to follow this  

Grid Autosport - How many seasons in Career mode?

How many seasons are you allowed to play in the career mode, seeing that it progresses the seasons forward regardless you want them or not?
When I just got the game, I was fooling around (basically learning controls, testing stuff, crashing into walls etc), and noticed that all failed races was saved and the season was thus also "failed". (That's some cruel autosaving!).
Should I just restart the game and lose my (real) progress or can we play as many seasons as we want?
If so, what's the point with the current season system?

not 100% suer but I'm guessing 25 as I think when you start the career mode it says Season 25 Grid Legends series 10 events but I could be wrong I haven't seen anything confirmed though as to how long exactly career is but @Loore has said it is quite lengthy. It may depend on the difficulty your on and how fast you progress too,

Someone on the Steam forums said that we are allowed to play as many seasons as we like. If someone knows otherwise, let us know, ok? ;)

trollfan said:
Looking forward to seeing "Season 999" turn to "Season 1000" then? ;)

ENDQUOTE

Yeah, your challenge is to reach a number we didn't prepare for and break the interface. Good luck ;)

RobertKNL said:
Britpoint said:
trollfan said:
Looking forward to seeing "Season 999" turn to "Season 1000" then? ;)

ENDQUOTE

Yeah, your challenge is to reach a number we didn't prepare for and break the interface. Good luck ;)

Maybe you should put that on the list for future updates? Make sure we can reach season 9001, and give us an achievement called: 'it's over 9000!'?  Or am I overestimating the amount of spare time you have?

I doubt QA would be happy about checking that one without developer tools...