Jump to content Jump to content

Error Code Mango (DIRT 5)

linkinniki

• A detailed description of the issue. : I am unable to access the Discover mode in Dirt 5 due to error code Mango. I am able to play every other game online, even other Codemasters games, but this is not working thus locking me out from earning the trophy for this mode on Playstation
  • Report Code : Mango
  • Platform? : PS5
  • Game-mode? : Playgrounds -> Discover
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here. : One (just myself)
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? : yes
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. : 1) Playing on another console, 2) Playing in various other networks including mobile data via phone, 3) deleting an re-installing the game, 4) restoring the licenses on PS5, 5) contacting Codemasters via the bug report form multiple times without getting an answer, 6) contacting Codemasters on the Discord server which also dod not resolve my issue
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. : I do not feel that a screenshot would help solve the situation
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. : 1) Start PS5, 2) Start Dirt 5 PS5 version, 3) Go to Playgrounds -> Discover option is greyed out, 4) close Playgrounds, Error code Mango appears despite my connection being great.

Please help me resolve this issue, Codemasters. I'd also be glad if you could check if my online access to your game servers are restricted in any way and if yes why it is the case.

Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, linkinniki said:

This error still occurs and I'd rallye appreciate an answer or a solition. Thanks

If you'd posted in the right forum it'd maybe have been seen.

Already flagged for a moderator to move.

• Thanks 1