Jump to content Jump to content

Wheel settings and Force feedback for Grid Autosport

Hi scgor is it the ms force feedback wheel that your using im using mine and still messing with my seetings but its feeling alot better now here theyare please trying them and see if u like them they are steering deadzone- 3-5, steering sat- 95, steering linearity- 6 (not sure what this is lol) throttle deadzone-3-5(most important one), throttle sat- 100, brake deadzone- 3-5, brake sat- 100

Really hope this helps these are my settings for f1 and work well on here too,if u can tweak it even better send me the settings m8. Good luck see you on track.

note the (-) are not minuses mate just to space it out 
udell87 said:
Hi scgor is it the ms force feedback wheel that your using im using mine and still messing with my seetings but its feeling alot better now here theyare please trying them and see if u like them they are steering deadzone- 3-5, steering sat- 95, steering linearity- 6 (not sure what this is lol) throttle deadzone-3-5(most important one), throttle sat- 100, brake deadzone- 3-5, brake sat- 100

Really hope this helps these are my settings for f1 and work well on here too,if u can tweak it even better send me the settings m8. Good luck see you on track.

note the (-) are not minuses mate just to space it out 

How do you set your deadzones at 3-5% in Grid Autosport? It goes up in 5% increments. This is an area that I feel CM need to adjust as 5% increments are just too steep in my view.