Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weekly 2

Shows 20 days 20 hours remaining ..... :*

Now the person that created it, and those that have run it will know that every stage is as wet as it can be.

Does this now mean that Codemasters, god bless them have been able to associate a number with exactly how long a wet week really is  ???   :p

Not really corrupted, it looks like CM is trying out new weather combinations.

None of the weather combinations in that weekly you can replicate in a custom game.

chukonu said:
Yep, seems that this is actually what was intended.

But
- only two stages have brand new condition (wet_hard_rain)
- event is titled as "Wales"
- you come in to Finland, you have setup your car for Finland, but you will play 2-nd stage... in Monaco with Finland setup!  >:)

Even if event isn't actually corrupted, then it figuratively can be called as "corrupted".

chukonu said:
None of the weather combinations in that weekly you can replicate in a custom game.
Anti-Porkhammer Event :D

EddDragn said:
There is no opportunity to practice in the custom event
I'm quite certain that Porkhammer would be faster than you without practice on a stage than you with a month of practice :p Same applies to me most likely, especially on Finland.

EddDragn said:
chukonu said:
Yep, seems that this is actually what was intended.

But
- only two stages have brand new condition (wet_hard_rain)

True, but the other stages have conditions we haven't seen in combination with the stage.

I'm quite certain that Porkhammer would be faster than you without practice on a stage than you with a month of practice :p Same applies to me most likely, especially on Finland.
Its wasn't my point to make him "slower than me" (I didn't tell such).

Any good suggestions for how to setup the car for the first stage pair? A "happy" middle ground and take it very easy over the bigger jumps in Finland, or driving through MC on soft stilts?

The other two pairs don't seem so bad. It's possible to get through Wales with a somewhat low ride height, and the final pair shouldn't need too much compromise despite the snow/ice section.