Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[PS4] Logitech G29 Config [share your setup]

Hi all,

Those of you with this wheel and pedals set - please post your controller config. I had my first ever session with a FFB wheel last night and am keen to try out what you think are the best setups.

Cheers!

Please excuse my ignorance, but I know nothing about consoles. I am on PC and use a G27, however I am assuming that the only major change from a G27 to a G29 is the button config to a PS4. That said, the actual in game effect characteristics could be very similar to my wheel. That being the case, the following link is what I started with and tweaked from there. With regard to my ignorance, I am not sure whether on a console you download and install the Logitech profiler or not. One thing is for sure, unfortunately the FFB feature in F1 2015 is not the best and I have found that high "Environmental Feedback" settings can produce some pretty unrealistic results.

[URL="http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2015-logitech-g25-g27-dfgt-settings.108301/page-2#post-2048473"]F1 2015 Logitech G25 / G27 / DFGT settings[/URL]

Best I can offer, hope it is of use.

Thanks @hobbsy777 i'm new to wheels/FFB - as far as I  know on Console you're limited to controller settings in-game. I've not yet looked into the XMB OS of PS4 to see if there are OS-level settings but in any case I would expect the in-game settings to take precedence.

I'll give that set up a look over. Thanks again.

I've embedded the F1 settings from @hobbsy777 URL above in case others find it useful.

Just don't take those settings as absolute gospel, for instance, my steering saturation is zero and I dropped my environmental feedback to 50. That is the tweaks to the above that work for me.

So much so I managed to win my first race in offline championship mode - the wheel has been a real learning curve but brought back my Karting instincts I thought i'd lost years ago..

Merry Christmas indeed!