Jump to content Jump to content

Does anyone else feel like they have been mugged??

Been playing for years trying to get cards upgraded to compete at the top. And then when I finally reach over 3000pi they take those cards off me with the update and give me new cards with similar effect back at L1. Amount of tokens saved, spent and wasted is criminal. 200,000 tokens for upgrading the car to L10 and then 250,000 to get to L11. Where are these tokens coming from if you don't spend! Also if you are lower down the ranks it only costs 35coins to enter events, if you are in league 1 they cost 50 and in pro league they cost 100coins. And you still win nothing and you don't get to see the times of the other cars. At least when Codemasters were in charge you got your entry fee back and had the chance of winning extra coins and enough tokens for upgrades if you put the time in, but this has become horrendous. So much more to say but how is everyone else coping with this?

Yeah it’s criminal. It gets worse and worse. After the upgrade and change, I’ve lost 100+ PI and the car difference to everyone else now is huge. Before I could compete pretty nicely. Not now. 

How do I get all that back? The tokens gained sometimes is only 10 per race. Wow. I’ll get 250,000 in no time. Lol. 

And yes, lol. Because that’s all you can do. Laugh. As it’s the worlds biggest joke. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2022 at 9:06 PM, Willams00Sam said:

Yeah it’s criminal. It gets worse and worse. After the upgrade and change, I’ve lost 100+ PI and the car difference to everyone else now is huge. Before I could compete pretty nicely. Not now. 

How do I get all that back? The tokens gained sometimes is only 10 per race. Wow. I’ll get 250,000 in no time. Lol. 

And yes, lol. Because that’s all you can do. Laugh. As it’s the worlds biggest joke. 

I wasn't sure whether to use the laugh emoji or the cry emoji for this... is it really that bad? 🤔

16 hours ago, Willams00Sam said:

Interesting my post was deleted. And there’s you’re answer. 

which post are you talking about? I can still see your older post I replied to though?

or did you post a new one and it disappeared? 🤔