Jump to content Jump to content

Anyone else having problems linking their accounts to racenet?
The only account I've managed to link is Facebook, but Steam and Youtube just will not link.

I've tried several times a day since release but neither will link. I've tried with Firefox,Chrome and IE, just in case and still no luck.

Anyone else having probs? Anyone now a fix?

To me the same. But on PS3. Cannot link PS3 ID with Racenet Account. But in Grid 2 on PS3 i have the Option to enter email and pass and then on the PC Site the PSN was surronded green. But unfortunaltely this Enter-Option for email and pass doesn't exist in Grid Autosport. I always get the info "Connection failed. Service not available. Please try later". Though PSN ID and Racenet are combined.
My husband is having the same issue, cannot link Steam Account, he is added as my friend, yet when I try to invite him to my racenet club account It says I have no friends to invite, I also cannot see his stats, but clearly states he is my friend. Frustrating to say the least.  I wonder if having several linked account might be the issue? If your Steam name say for instance is not the same as your player name in game, or same login name as PS3 account , could this be causing some confusion?
My racenet has now started saying my steam account is linked to another codemasters account, whereas before it didn't say anything.
Apart from an old CodeM account that i have now deleted I can't find any other Codemasters accounts i have.  I did have some account for GRID and DIRT 2 but can't for the life of me recall what sites they were other than RaceNet and it doesn't seem to recognise any of my old email addresses.

I emailed custserv@codemasters.com last Wednesday but not had a reply yet.

Good luck to everyone else getting it sorted.
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...