Jump to content Jump to content

MODDERS!

KingOfKingsYNWA

There's way too many modders on this game (there's more modders on this game than GT5 PC) and they've carried their mods over to F1 22 (a few of us together has been playing for 7/9 years and we all agree) I'll give you a fine example, Australia 1:17:4 and Monaco 1:05:8, We've been friends with a top Esports RACER can't say name's well known though who we race with (because there's a lot of Mario Kart Player's) who who also said it's disgusting about modders, even if one of us report's the modder there's naf all done about those who are CHEATING and their STILL racing the next day, I feel so sorry for the new player's starting up in the game and WE always say there's a modder in session here vote it out but it's the other way round as in some of us who as played for so many years get voted out (ridiculous)

• Like 1

Ohhh so wait a minute, you can do a 1:11:4 without a front wing at Monaco which also got the fastest lap in the race (after smashing it's wing got the fastest lap afterwards without even pitting) I'll give you it's game tag name if ya want *gobelreshing* (steam) it's a massive joke for modders it's been reported but the player is still playing and also uses unlimited damage in *Experienced Driver's* it's absolutely ridiculous for modders this game! (won't be buying anymore F1 after a few year's playing because some of us feel like we're being cheated out of a race, Even the modders take the urine with medium compound tyre's and there 2/3 secs faster what a load of ****! 

Edited by KingOfKingsYNWA